Tax and Accounting Consulting Services
Charlene M. Ives, CPA, principal of Charlene M. Ives, CPA, PC is an Arizona Certified Public Accountant who provides tax and accounting services, serving individuals, and businesses. This is a CPA firm in which services develop as does the work relationship ultimately a partnering of the CPA and client that responds to the client's needs.
- Individual Tax Returns
- Tax return preparation for individuals with a range of filing needs including Schedule C self employed, rental properties, sale of residence or other real estate, sale of business or personal property, and like-kind exchanges. Tax preparation is also available for partners of LLCs and shareholders in S-Corporations, who need careful tax planning and tax preparation in order to properly report their activity.
- Business Tax Returns
- Tax return preparation for S-Corporations, LLCs (Limited Liability Companies), and C-Corporations. You will receive your completed tax return for your business within a reasonable time of submitting your complete information, so that you can properly receive your tax planning guidance and effectively set your expectations for the next year.
- Best Choice of Business Entity
- Years of working with small business owners and a sound understanding of the choices in operating entity are available to you, the new or veteran small business owner. Your choice should be based on an educated analysis of several criteria, including expected growth of the business, profitability, number of owners, relationships of owners to the business, as well as use of retirement plans and deductibility of fringe benefits. What you receive is careful guidance based your unique situation.
- QuickBooks Consulting Services
- Support when you need it, with QuickBooks. Basic training is available, as well as help with complex setup and transactions. Your accounting system should be customized so that you are able to input your information and understand the reports available to you through QuickBooks.